We love what we do, and so can you. With an inclusive growth focused culture, we are a young, privately held company that likes to celebrate small wins and create an atmosphere that promotes fun, learning and growth.
The Technical Support Services Specialist will be the virtual face of Positioning Universal. By providing our customers with a pleasant first impression and helping them navigate through technical challenges so they maximize the use of our products and services, you are also helping them develop a high level of product satisfaction and retention, which is why this role is considered one of the most important roles of the company.
You are highly motivated, tech-savvy, embrace a challenge, love solving technical puzzles and have a genuine interest in helping others. You have a positive, cooperative, growth mindset; a high sense of integrity and work ethics; a passion for learning, and the ability to master our SaaS services.
• Exceptional customer service / customer relationship building skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized with a high degree of flexibility
• Able to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Willing to find creative solutions and go the extra mile
• Able to see a task through to the finish
• High School Diploma and 1 year of experience in a customer support role, or equivalent work experience
• High emotional intelligence
• Patient, attentive and proven ability to remain calm in high stress situations
• Strong computer skills
• Telematics experience
• Knowledge of GPS technology
• Associates Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering Technology or similar
• Educational assistance with a company sponsored tuition reimbursement plan
• Ongoing learning opportunities
• Team building events including happy hours, company parties & team challenges
We believe in total wellness that includes –
• Highly competitive salaries
• Confidential employee assistance program
• Paid vacation & get-well time
• Generous health packages with FSA for medical, dental & vision
• 401k with matching and Third Party Financial Advisor
• Company-paid short- and long-term disability
• Company-paid employee life insurance
Positioning Universal Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.